My Oscar Red Carpet Picks
1. Anne Hathaway wearing a Valentino dress in their signature color, RED! She looked stunning and elegant in this gown, definitely an Oscar host worthy gown. She looks stunning!
2. Mila Kunis was wearing a gorgeous lavender gown made by Elie Saab. She has been making waves with her gown choices cause she’s been looking gorgeous each and every time! This gown is perfect for the occasion, what a perfect choice indeed.
3. Mandy Moore looks gorgeous in this Monique Lhuillier dress, though I’d kinda work on her hairstyle. But this gown screams elegance, and might I add, I’d love to own a gown similar to this one day.. ONE DAY!!
4. Hailee Steinfeld in a beautiful Marchesa gown, that she designed herself. This girl is not only making waves in the film industry but heck, she’s got some great design skills, don’t you think? This age appropriate gown looks awesome on her, it’s such a fun meets elegant dress.
5. Scarlett Johansson wears a plum colored Dolce & Gabbana gown with lace details. I love this dress on her, I too love her make up and hair as well! Gorgeous as usual.
6. Reese Witherspoon in a Giorgio Armani Privé. Simple yet chic, very chic!! Definitely a great pick for the Oscars.
7. Amy Adams sparkles in her L’Wren Scott midnight blue gown. I am speechless, she looks beautiful in this!!
8. Florence Welch in a Valentino Couture dress. I don’t think I’d wear such a thing but I love how she constantly wears gowns that are surely are her style. She looks so elegant and very whimsical in this.
9. Jennifer Hudson in andAtelier Versace tangerine halter gown. One word.. AMAZING!! Jennifer H has been getting prettier and prettier I must say, and might I add, her body is amazing now!!
10. Sandra Bullock in a stunning red Vera Wang gown! This Oscar winner and presenter this year looks great in this very sophisticated gown.
And as the Oscars end.. I’ll probably post video clips of my fave parts when they’re out.. If they come out! HAHA Well, that was a great awards show, James Franco and Anne Hathaway did a great job hosting. Oh and I am BEYOND happy that Natalie Portman won the award for Best Actress!!! Well deserved indeed!!
Btw, got these photos all from YAHOO!